Linggo, Abril 1, 2012

Eugene dares the world


Hi!  I'm Eugene. Thanks for reading my page! I'm a FILIPINO ASPIRING WRITER, now ready to open up myself to the rest of the world.

An artist at heart, I bring an essence of me into everything I do, whether I'm just a writer or assisting in the overall concept. 
I'm easy to work with, and nothing excites me more than being in a setting where I get to explore my creative freedom. 

I'm also a creative writer and would go far to achieve an amazing articles and essays.  I've also styled many of my writings! 

I look at writing not only as an art form, but an outlet, to awake those that are deprived; to enliven, to dream, to inspire, 
  to bring forth Light out of the darkness, and to let others know that you can do anything you want to as long as you believe in it. 

I cherish every moment of life, and envision greatness that is not beyond our powers.

this is me..Eugene Lacson Camillo

2 komento:

  1. I firmly believe that in any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause & lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious. If you want to be successful in a particular field of endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities. It’s very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you're going to have to devote a lot of your life to it.,,this is Eugene Lacson Camillo

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Continue to pursue your passion in writing for I believe that it is the source of your fulfillment in life. Through that hobby, you don't just satisfy yourself. You also inspire others even in the most unseen way. Keep up the good work!

    TumugonBurahin