Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

My Real Human Fabric

Let's talk about me:

1. enthusiastic and interested to learn more and more in order to perfect my knowledge and skills.
2. actively seeking opportunities for personal growth in a wide range of expertise.
3. receptive to constructive criticism and innovation. React and adapt to change after careful analysis.
4. resourceful person, initiating positive actions, programs and inspire others.
5. accountable for the work assigned to me and a special bond and duty to my co-workers, superiors and staff.
6. make the best possible to use my time by systematizing and organizing my work, and by delegating if necessary a share of it to others.
7. recording what I have implemented and frequently assess the results to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of an idea.activity, or project and plan.
8. considered the broad, noble objectives of the mission of company and relate them to my particular job.
9. equally concerned about completing the externally rewarded or recognizable work as well as caring for the unseen details.

In sum, I am energetic, desirous of personal improvement, decisive - a "mover" who sets the example, atmosphere tone and pace which inspire others towards human perfection...

Eugene Lacson Camillo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento