Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

A Testable day!

I'm still determined to be cheerful and to be happy in whatever situation I may be, for I have also learnt from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances...And I know someday, I'll forget the hurt. The reason I cried and who caused me pain. I will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge. But letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all what matters is not first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well ran the race. So I smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again. Today, I choose to live with gratitude for the LOVE that fills my heart, the PEACE that rests within my spirit, and the voice of HOPE that says... all things are possible...

morning!!!......

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento